Every third child suffers from allergic disease.
Allergic diseases are:
Asthma, hay fever, venom allergies (e.g. bees),
drug allergies, food allergies, contact allergies and eczema.
These so-called atopic diseases are on the rise everywhere.
Early diagnosis is crucial to prevent long term issues.
The quality of life for children with asthma or hay fever can be miserable.
- Is your child coughing all the time?
- Has your child been diagnosed with asthma und you would like to have more information?
- What is the best asthma treatment?
- Can asthma “outgrow”-if yes, when?
Does your child struggle with hay fever?
- Is your child’s nose constantly running or blocked?
- Does you child have itchy eyes?
- Does your child suffer from watery or red eyes?
Does your child react to certain foods?
- How is a food allergy diagnosed?
- What is the difference between food allergy and food intolerance?
- Does my child need an Epi-Pen?
Do “allergy shots” really help?
- How does desensitization work?
- Is there an alternative to allergy injection?
- Is there a cure for allergies at all?
We are here to give you answers!
Early diagnosis and correct treatment of allergies are vital to avoid the development of chronic conditions.
Yes, there is treatment for most allergies!
We give evidence-based medical advice and second opinions on all relevant allergic diseases.
Dr. Robert Winkler is a Consultant in Paediatrics and Paediatric Allergy and Immunology. He works as a Consultant at Wellington Hospital and also in Private Practice. He is a Senior Lecturer at Otago University, Wellington.
He founded Childrensonlineclinic together with his wife Stephanie.
Robert is fluent in English, Spanish and German.
You can choose from the following plans during the appointment booking:
A low-cost and convenient option - submit a brief form telling us about your concerns and we will email you our advice based on latest research within 72 hours.NZ$75.00
Initial video call consultation
We will consult with you on a live video call (using Skype or similar) and additionally send a summary of our talk in written form.
Follow up video call
Any Follow up video call - whenever you wish to do so.