Premature babies are special!
We cover all questions around your new born premature baby.
Christoph’s consultation also focuses on disabled children, developmental issues, genetics, rare diseases and diabetes.
Most premature babies develop perfectly normally.
However, some have special needs, and if you are worried we are here to help.
- Does your baby still need oxygen at home?
- Are you worried your child is not developing normally?
- Do premature babies “catch up” and when?
- What do I need to know about prematurity and allergic disease?
- What about premature babies and nutrition?
- What tests are necessary to make sure your baby develops well?
- Do you wish to discuss a rare disease?
- Have you received a genetic test result and would like to know what it means for the future of your child?
Dr. Christoph Aring is our consultant for this specialist area.
Thanks to his many years of experience with premature babies and handicapped children, he can offer expertise around all the questions you may have.
Additionally, he can help you with understanding rare diseases and genetic testing.
Dr. Christoph has more than 30 years experience as a Paediatrician. His work encompasses a wide range of both medical practice and services, including child developmental care, social Paediatrics, Public health service and early intervention for children with developmental risks.
Christoph is fluent in English and German.
You can choose from the following plans during the appointment booking:
A low-cost and convenient option - submit a brief form telling us about your concerns and we will email you our advice based on latest research within 72 hours.NZ$100.00
Initial video call consultation
We will consult with you on a live video call (using Skype or similar) and additionally send a summary of our talk in written form.
Follow up video call
Any Follow up video call - whenever you wish to do so.