About Children’s Online Clinic
The Business number is 9429 0458 54590
2. Services are provided by us through health professionals including:
2.1. Dr Robert Winkler;
2.2. Dr Stephanie Winkler;
2.3. Jennifer Douglas; and
2.4. Dr Christop Airing.
9. We will not:
9.1. make a specific diagnosis based on questionnaires and/or phone calls;
9.2. comment on acute illnesses; or
9.3. prescribe any medication.
10. Our advice will be based on information you provide to us (by completing online questionnaires, telephone or SKYPE calls, secure messaging and/or photo assessment).
11. You must ensure that the information you provide to us is accurate, complete, and discloses all relevant information. If you are unsure about the information you provide to us, or you do not understand the questions we ask, you must tell us.
12. Our website, our services and our advice are not intended for use in a medical emergency.
13. Your inquiry will be answered by our health professionals with reasonable care and skill and to the best of their knowledge.
14. Insofar as the law permits, we do not at any time give or imply any guarantee, warranty or assurance as to the content, accuracy, and/or completeness of our advice.
15. Relying on our advice is not a substitute for visiting a health professional. Like any visit to a doctor, you rely on our advice at your own risk and we accept no liability for it.
Prices and payment
16. All consultation fees and other charges are displayed on our website in US dollars. GST, disbursements and other taxes and duties that may apply will be in addition to the specified price, unless they are expressly stated to be included in the price.
17. Payment for our services must be made in advance.
Intellectual property rights
19. All material on this website – including text, images, audio and video – is protected by copyright laws of New Zealand and, through international treaties, other countries.
20. We own the copyright on all material on this website (unless the content is identified as being the property of another entity).
21. Downloading, printing or otherwise modifying, reproducing or transmitting material from this website is not permitted unless specifically agreed by us, and is not permitted in any circumstances for commercial purposes.
22. We will comply with our obligations under relevant legislation, including the Privacy Act 1993, the Health Information Privacy Code, the Health Act 1956 and the Health (Retention of Health Information) Regulations 1996.
23. You authorise us to collect, use and retain any information about you, and to use personal information for the purpose for which it was provided or for a purpose required or permitted by law.
Use of our website
24. By using this website, you confirm that:
24.1. you are at least 18 years old; and
25. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer is secure, including taking all reasonable steps to:
25.1. prevent someone misusing or getting unauthorised access via your computer system to on this website or our services;
25.2. ensure your computer system and data are free of computer viruses and all other forms of corruption.
26. You assume all risks associated with any transfer of data or information to us, and with any other use of our website. We are not liable for any damage arising from errors on or omissions from our website, or for interception, loss, theft, other action or difficulty in transmitting information to us.
27. We will not be responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss caused in any way as a result of the use of our website.
Links to third-party material or websites
28. We do not accept liability for the accuracy or content of information on this website belonging to third parties, nor for the accuracy or content of any third-party website that you may access via a link from this site.
29. Links to other websites from this website shall not be taken as endorsement of those sites or services offered on those sites.
30. We shall in no way be liable or responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage caused by or in connection with the use of any third party information or website.
Changes to our website
31. We are under no obligation to update material on our website but we aim to do so regularly.
32. We reserve the right to amend the content of the website at any time or to restrict access to it, without notice to you.
35. You agree that the courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute between us (including our officers, employees, contractors and agents) or otherwise arising from the use of our website or our services.